Cultural differences – training for international organization
The training cultural differences is addressed to companies employing people from different cultures and nationalities. Cultural differences affect the quality of cooperation, both in the area of human relationships and business results.
Due to diverse workforce employed in more and more companies, understanding cross-cultural communication is important for any company conducting business where. This type of communication involves an understanding of how people from different cultures speak, communicate, and perceive the world around them.
Expected outcome of the training:
Participants will learn:
- what to expect from working in an international team,
- understand and respect each other’s differences, including what to avoid in contact with a given culture ( how to avoid conflicts when interacting with different culture),
- which elements may be part of culture and which are not related with cultural background of a person (elements which may not be considered as a cultural differences and are typical just for a given person or small group),
- verbal and non-verbal communication – the difference in perception of the same words / behaviour by different cultures,
- how to communicate requests, approvals and criticism,
- what to look for in relationships in order to effectively work in a multicultural environment,
- language differences – the biggest issue dealing with cross-cultural communication is the difficulty created by language barriers.We will explain how to deal with communication when language is a barrier.
Organisation of the training
Cultural differences training is organised on request. It is important to us to get a profile of the company to make sure the content of the training covers subjects relevant to participants of the training. The place and time of the training may be selected by a requestor or we may find a suitable place. Please contact our office in order to schedule suitable time and content. It is welcome to provide a background information about company. This will speed up the process of training design.